Here’s a compilation of specialty coffee roasters in Singapore, updated for 2023. [Updated Jan 2023]
Many of them run cafes, others retail their beans online. And all of them are passionate about bringing the best coffees to you.
Disclaimer: We’ve tried our best to reach out to all the specialty coffee roasters on our list and will continue to do so. Do forgive us for any missing information.
P.S. If you are using Google Maps, here’s a handy list for your next cafe hopping expedition.
List of Specialty Coffee Roasters in Singapore
Retails coffee beans for espresso.
Retails coffee beans for hand brew.
Has a cafe.
Offers corporate packages.
Retails green coffee beans.
Alchemist is dedicated to offering beans of unique varietals and origins that you may not find elsewhere in Singapore.
They are also located at:
- International Plaza, #01-34. 10 Anson Road, Singapore 079903
- Hong Leong Building, #01-08. 16 Raffles Quay, Singapore 048581
They are also located at:
- Plaza Singapura, #B1-25. 68 Orchard Road, Singapore 238839
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH). 90 Yishun Central, Singapore 768828
- Eu Yan Sang Head Office. 21 Tai Seng Drive, Singapore, 535223
- Ministry of Social & Family Development. 512 Thomson Road, Singapore 298137
°F is an intimate coffee bar that resides within SPA CLUB At Beach Road. °F was born from a desire to create a social space for people to have meaningful conversations over a delicious cup of coffee accompanied by decadent desserts.
Foreword Coffee offers a range of specialty coffee from Asia. They are also a social enterprise, providing training and employment for persons with disabilities, special needs, and mental health conditions.
Lift Coffee SG
Lift Coffee is an independent artisanal roaster. They strongly believe in the sharing of knowledge allows more to fully appreciate and understand Specialty Coffee. Hence they conduct workshops for those who are keen, as well as promote Specialty Coffee to the local scene. They generally roast their beans to a medium profile, which they believe it is the most ideal style to allow the nuances of flavours to be presented in all kinds of brewing methods.
Formerly Papa Palheta, PPP Coffee specialises in sourcing, roasting and serving specialty coffee, with the objective of connecting people through coffee. They are also at:
- Chye Seng Huat Hardware. 150 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore 207563
They run these cafes too:
- Curious Palette: 64 Prinsep Street, Singapore 188667
- Wakey Wakey:Concourse Skyline. 302 Beach Road #01-04/05, Singapore 199600
- Strangers’ at Work:The Arcade 11 Collyer Quay #01-21, Singapore 049317
Tiong Hoe Specialty Coffee
Alliance Coffee’s partner roaster, we feature their beans at our mobile coffee cart
Driven by the aim to raise awareness about specialty coffee, Tiong Hoe insists on carrying a wide range of coffee from different origins in order to introduce coffee that are very close to your preferences. They are also at:
- 1 Harbourfront Walk, VivoCity #B2-23, Fairprice Xtra Singapore 098585
Map of Specialty Coffee Roasters with Cafes in Singapore
If you are using Google Maps, here’s a handy list for your next cafe hopping expedition.
Special thanks to @beanjuicesg for providing us with a great initial list of roasters to contact.
We’d like to thank all coffee roasters who have responded to our request for information. If you’d like to recommend a roaster, please feel free to leave us a message via this form, or through Facebook!